6 Hedley Street
About the project
The property was bought from the previous owner/occupier for £125,000 on 17th January 2017. The property was originally 2 Tyneside flats that had been turned into a large 3-bed house.
We got planning permission to turn this 3-bed house into a 7 person HMO. We did this by converting the large loft into a double en-suite bedroom and completely reconfiguring the property to create a further 5 double en-suite bedrooms. The old lounge was turned into a large living kitchen. The property did not have any major structural issues so the conversion was a straight-forward house to large HMO.
The property was completely reconfigured internally including the following major works:
- New loft conversion
- Removal of rotten woodwork and making good where necessary
- New internal walls throughout
- New front door
- Install covered cycle storage as per planning requirements
- New en-suites throughout to 6no. bedroom
- New large kitchen and dining/living space to suit HMO license specifications.
- Fully furnished
VALUATION: Valued at £200,000 commercially